The Noralis Integrated Software Environment (NISE) is a single software platform unifying MWD software functionality into a single package. Jam-packed with features NISE does much more than display a tool-face and survey.
- Integrated Remote Operations
- Gamma Logging
- Short Collar Survey Corrections
- Real-Time Calibration Verification
- Integrated MWD/LWD Gamma Logging Package
- Shock & Vibration visualization
- HUB Direct (online cloud database holding firmware, software, and feature files)
- Downhole Memory & Surface Memory consolidation.
NISE keeps the traditional components of a traditional MWD decoding software system:
- Display common MWD software elements, tool-face rose, pulse signal, data listing
- Customizable fields to input basic well information (control what data you want stored)
- Transmit and Receive WITS
- Report out surveys, data listings, decoded data, etc.
Launch NISE Control and choose a task from the start-up wizard:
- Start a New Well
- Restricted to just the operator (not common)
- Share locally (any PC on the network running NISE can access the well)
- Share to the HUB (any PC running NISE and connected to the HUB with the appropriate credentials can view/edit the well)
- Monitor an Existing Well
- Locally (Great for Company Man or Rig-Floor, restricted functionality)
- Remotely (Great for clients, office personnel)
- Control an Existing Well
- Locally (if NPD is on the rig floor connected to the RFD)
- Remotely (if running remote operations with no personnel on location)
NISE can also:
- Instant Message
- Running a job remotely and need to communicate with the drill floor? Type them a note which pops up on their screen.
- Replay Well
- Replay the entire well database or replay signal files when troubleshooting difficult decoding situations. NISE records exactly what the user did.
- Input a password to restrict operations when running a single NISE copy of software on the rig-floor
- Surface Test
- No need to pack another box to simulate a pulse signal. When connected to the NDM with NISE select this mode to have the tool start pulsing and decode data before running in hole.
- Roll Test
- A simplified field roll test is available to provide quality assurance prior to putting tools in the BHA.
- Downlink Wizard
- Have the driller click the downlink wizard to follow step-by-step on-screen the pumps on/off sequencing. NISE senses the pump pressure and switches modes if the task was executed properly
- Custom Data Entry
- Utilizing “Feature” files is a great way to gain consistency with data input. Available to person’s in charge managers can change/add/edit which data types they’d like users to input at the start of each run/well. Share the feature file to the HUB and automatically any employee using NISE will be synced with the latest data files.
- Great for remote operations centers or even on location. Apply an alarm to any type of transmitted or drilling parameter.
Utilize the same software (NISE Control) and start testing.
- Customize your Roll Test
- Selecting the “Shop” Roll test allows for a more complete Roll Test
- By default includes 8 positions per azimuth (N, E, S) as well as vertical for full roll test results
- Change shot positions, number of shots to take, stability boundaries through the Options Menu or the MS Excel based root configuration file
- Live Stream
- Available for both shop and field users, view live streaming data of all 27 sensors updated once per second
- Memory Dumps
- Perform tool memory dumps and use the same software for advanced graphing options
- Set up advanced high-speed logging intervals
- Graphing Options
- Set up high-performing default graphs. Share with the HUB, any user in the “shop” team has access to that exact graph and graph settings. Gain consistency on your QA/QC process
- Re-charge the HASP’s
- Concerned with who can re-charge the HASP? Set up a “shop” team with rights to recharge units.
|NISE Brochure||Version: 1.0||View|