Noralis Tool Interface (NTI) cables allow clients to interact with Navitar Directional Module’s (NDM‘s) directly.
Leave the large suitcase back in the shop. No more unpacking additional cables or surface gears to check if a tool’s turned on.
Have a PC? Have a Tool? With a NTI cable you have everything you need to:
- Download NDM Memory
- Program NDM to run downhole
- Perform a surface pulse test (No NPD required)
- Update NDM firmware
- View all 27 sensors output data in real time
Don’t spend an exorbitant amount of money on a surface system to sit in your R&M facility just to communicate with tools.
Don’t spend more money on a special cable that allows you access to your tool’s memory.
Purchase a single NTI cable and get all of the value in one piece. Save up to 90% on equipment requirements to communicate with your downhole asset.
If your business operation doesn’t require the tool to be downloaded on location or firmware upgraded; use your standard programming cables + 3rd party surface box to program the NDM for a run, it won’t mind.
NTI cables are available for:
- Field Use (75′ shielded 10-way standard connection)
- Office Use (15′ flexible lightweight 21-pin MDM clamshell for direct access to Tool)
- Custom Use; need a longer/smaller or customized connection? Contact us to discuss.